Report NEP-CIS-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Globalization under Hysteresis: A Study of Eastern Bloc Countries, China and India," MPRA Paper 81962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Korshunov, Dmitry & Pereboev, Vladimir & Tsukarev, Taras, 2017.
"Евразийский Экономический Союз
[Eurasian Economic Union]," MPRA Paper 82051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2017. "Housing Policy of Non-Bolshevik Governments During the Russian Civil War," HSE Working papers WP BRP 151/HUM/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Roud Vitaliy & Valeriya Vlasova, 2017. "Cooperating with Universities and R&D Organizations: Mainstream Practice or Peculiarity?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 75/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ivan A. Karpenkî, 2017. "Physics Theories in the Context of Multiverse," HSE Working papers WP BRP 154/HUM/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Asali, Muhammad & Pignatti, Norberto & Skhirtladze, Sophiko, 2017. "Employment Discrimination in a Former Soviet Union Republic: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11056, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Natalia Shmatko & Alina Lavrynenko & Dirk Meissner, 2017. "Communicating Company Innovation Culture: Assessment Through Job Advertisements Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 74/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sheung-Chi Chow & Rangan Gupta & Tahir Suleman & Wing-Keung Wong, 2017. "Long-Run Movement and Predictability of Bond Spread for BRICS and PIIGS: The Role of Economic, Financial and Political Risks," Working Papers 201773, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Andrew J. Hussey & Michael Jetter & Dianne McWilliam, 2017. "Explaining Inequality Between Countries: The Declining Role of Political Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6320, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maya Lavrinovich, 2017. "The Career Strategies and Patronage Networks Inside and Outside the Archive of the College of Foreign Affairs in the Late 18th – Early 19th Centuries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 152/HUM/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.