Report NEP-CIS-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sina T. Ates & Felipe Saffie, 2016. "Fewer but Better : Sudden Stops, Firm Entry, and Financial Selection," International Finance Discussion Papers 1187, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bublitz, Elisabeth, 2016. "Misperceptions of income distributions: Cross-country evidence from a randomized survey experiment," HWWI Research Papers 178, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Alena Fenogenova & Elizaveta Kuzmenko, 2016. "A Searching Tool for Russian Error-Annotated Learner English Corpus," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/LNG/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Nleya, Lebogang, 2016. "Assessing portfolio market risk in the BRICS economies: use of multivariate GARCH models," MPRA Paper 75809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinskaya, Milyausha & Kolesnik, Georgiy, 2015.
"Разграничение Полномочий Между Федеральным И Региональным Уровнями Власти В Области Налоговых Льгот. Фискальные Последствия
[The differentiation of the authority in tax incentives among the federal," MPRA Paper 75805, University Library of Munich, Germany.