Report NEP-CIS-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexey Vedev & Sergey Drobyshevsky & Mikhail Khromov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2014. "Current Problems in the Development of the Banking System of the Russian Federation," Working Papers 0098, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Philipp M. Richter & Franziska Holz, 2014. "All Quiet on the Eastern Front?: Disruption Scenarios of Russian Natural Gas Supply to Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1383, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Svetlana Suslova, 2014. "The Quasi-Markets Of Social Services: The Competitiveness Of Russian Nonprofit Organizations Against For-Profit Organizations And Public Providers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Mark G. Meerovich, 2014. "Similar Challenges - Different Responses: Housing Policy in Germany and Russia between the Two World Wars," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1391, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yuri Ponomarev & Pavel Trunin & Alexei Uluykaev, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Russia," Working Papers 0099, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2014. "Essays on India in a Global Context," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt1943q4mw, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Polterovich, Victor & Starkov, Oleg & Ilinskiy, Dmitry, 2014. "Линейки Ссудо-Сберегательных Тарифных Планов: Обобщение Идеи Стройсберкасс [Lines of Savings and Loan Tariff Plans: a Generalization of the Bausparkasse Concept]," MPRA Paper 56960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marvin Suesse, 2014. "Breaking the Unbreakable Union: Nationalism, Trade Disintegration and the Soviet Economic Collapse," Working Papers 0057, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).