Report NEP-CIS-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Karlova & Natalia Shagaida & Vasily Uzun & Renata Yanbykh, 2013. "Russian Agriculture and Agricultural Policies in 2012," Published Papers 159, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sergey Belev & Olga Boldareva & Ilya Sokolov & Anna Zolotareva, 2013. "Features of the Public Procurements of Innovation Products in Russian and the World," Published Papers 166, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sergey Belev & Tatiana Tischenko & Ilya Sokolov, 2013. "Russia’s State Budget in 2012," Published Papers 149, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotov, Denis, 2013. "Behavioral Biases and Corporate Decision Making on Investing Abroad," MPRA Paper 49858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina Starodubrovskaya, 2013. "North Caucasus in 2012: Results and Risks," Published Papers 156, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Yan Carriere-Swallow & Pablo Garcia-Silva, 2013. "Capital Account Policies in Chile Macro-financial considerations along the path to liberalization," IMF Working Papers 13/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Filippova, Irina, 2013.
"Коррупция, Демократия И Регуляторная Эффективность Государства
[Corruption, democracy and control effectiveness of the state]," MPRA Paper 49951, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.