Report NEP-CIS-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2013. "Le système territorial d’innovation en Russie : du soviétisme au capitalisme The Territorial Innovation System in Russia: Sovietism to Capitalism," Working Papers 268, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Fyodorov, Mikhail & Kuzmin, Evgeny, 2013. "Agriculture and economic security of Russia: retrospective research," MPRA Paper 47895, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Vivien D. Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC it? Internationalization of European family firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC countries," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ferro, Esteban & Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2013. "The effect of product standards on agricultural exports from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6518, The World Bank.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang & Zongyi Zhang, 2013. "Revisiting Jansen et al.'s Modified Cournot Model of the European Union Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers 13/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Timm, Christian, 2013. "Economic regulation and state interventions: Georgia's move from neoliberalism to state managed capitalism," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2013/03, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.