Report NEP-CIS-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2010. "Diagnosing the “Russian Disease”: Growth and Structure of the Russian Economy Then and Now," RRC Working Paper Series 28, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kan, Viktoriya, 2010. "Regional Determinants of New Firm Formation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Uzbekistan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 490, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Steve A. Gabriel & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Ruud G. Egging & Hakob Avetisyan & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2010. "Cartelization in gas markets. Studying the potential for a “Gas OPEC”," Discussion Papers 638, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2010. "Growth of Electoral Fraud in Non-Democracies: The Role of Uncertainty," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp420, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010. "Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets," IDEI Working Papers 647, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.