Report NEP-CIS-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrizia Tumbarello, 2005. "Regional Trade Integration and WTO Accession; Which Is the Right Sequencing? An Application to the CIS," IMF Working Papers 05/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Yaroslav Lissovolik & Bogdan Lissovolik, 2004. "Russia and the WTO; The "Gravity" of Outsider Status," IMF Working Papers 04/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Pani & Etibar Jafarov & Clinton R. Shiells, 2005. "Is Russia Still Driving Regional Economic Growth?," IMF Working Papers 05/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Goohoon Kwon & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2005. "Russia's Regions; Income Volatility, Labor Mobility and Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 05/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Keen & Alexander Klemm & Anna Ivanova, 2005. "The Russian Flat Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 05/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Franziska Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Vassili Prokopenko & Etibar Jafarov & Anne Marie Gulde, 2004. "A Common Currency for Belarus and Russia?," IMF Working Papers 04/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Becker, Charles M. & Merkuryeva, Irina S., 2005. "Disability Risk and Miraculous Recoveries in Russia," Working Papers 05-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2005. "The Productivity Effects of Privatization: Longitudinal Estimates from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-121, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christoph Duenwald & Nikolay Gueorguiev & Andrea Schaechter, 2005. "Too Much of a Good Thing? Credit Booms in Transition Economies; The Cases of Bulgaria, Romania, and Ukraine," IMF Working Papers 05/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2005. "The Incidence and Cost of Job Loss in the Ukrainian Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 1770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).