Report NEP-CIS-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Cool & Jan Tinbergen & Thomas Colignatus, 2005. "What might the Soviet Union learn from the OECD countries in economics and politics ? An article from 1991 with some comments from 2005," General Economics and Teaching 0506003, EconWPA.
- Goriaev, Alexei P. & Sonin, Konstantin, 2005. "Is Political Risk Company-Specific? The Market Side of the Yukos Affair," CEPR Discussion Papers 5076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine," CEPR Discussion Papers 4791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabirianova Peter, Klara & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2005. "Foreign Investment, Corporate Ownership, and Development: Are Firms in Emerging Markets Catching Up to the World Standard?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ainura Uzagalieva, 2005. "Finding Optimal Measures of Core Inflation in the Kyrgyz Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp261, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00003938_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore