Report NEP-CFN-2020-10-12This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Carletti & Tommaso Oliviero & Marco Pagano & Loriana Pelizzon, 2020. "The COVID-19 Shock and Equity Shortfall: Firm-level Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 450, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2020.
- Hearn, Bruce & Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2020. "The Impact of Business Group Affiliation and Country-Level Institutions on Corporate Governance of Emerging Market Firms," Working Paper Series 1360, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Manuel Mira Godinho, 2020. "Evolução das assimetrias na produção de conhecimento científicoe tecnológico a nível global: análise com enfoque nas trajetórias de Brasil e Portugal," Working Papers REM 2020/0145, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2020. "Financial Globalization Effects On Investment Decisions And Financialization Of Big Corporations," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0255, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- María José Roa & Alejandra Villegas & Ignacio Garrón, 2020. "Effects of interest rate caps on microcredit: evidence from a natural experiment in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2020, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Till Fust, 2020. "Clean Energy Innovation and the Influence of Venture Capitalists' Social Capital," CIES Research Paper series 60-2020, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Alexandre, Fernando & Cruz, Sara & Portela, Miguel, 2020. "Financial Distress and the Role of Management in Micro and Small-Sized Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 13738, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Danny McGowan & Huyen Nguyen, 2020. "To securitize or to price credit risk?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Costola, Michele & Nofer, Michael & Hinz, Oliver & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2020. "Machine learning sentiment analysis, Covid-19 news and stock market reactions," SAFE Working Paper Series 288, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Timo Autio & Jorge Padilla & Salvatore Piccolo & Pekka Sääskilahti & Lotta Väänänen, 2020. "On the Risk of Using a Firm-Level Approach to Identify Relevant Markets," CSEF Working Papers 581, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.