Report NEP-CFN-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biesinger, Markus & Bircan, Cagatay & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2020. "Value Creation in Private Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 14676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Ferreira, Miguel A. & Mariano, Beatriz, 2018. "Creditor control rights and board independence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84463, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Halling, Michael & Yu, Jin & Zechner, Josef, 2020. "The Dynamics of Corporate Debt Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 14572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2019. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," Post-Print hal-01976402, HAL.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Koskinen, Yrjo & Yang, Shuai & Zhang, Chendi, 2020. "Love in the Time of COVID-19: The Resiliency of Environmental and Social Stocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 14661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chaderina, Maria & Weiss, Patrick & Zechner, Josef, 2020. "The Maturity Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 14570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan T. Vu & Benjamin K. Kaplan & Shomesh Chaudhuri & Monique K. Mansoura & Andrew W. Lo, 2020. "Financing Vaccines for Global Health Security," NBER Working Papers 27212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Groot, Oliver & Richter, Alexander & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2020. "Valuation Risk Revalued," CEPR Discussion Papers 14588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gibbon, Alexandra J. & Schain, Jan Philip, 2020. "Rising markups, common ownership, and technological capacities," DICE Discussion Papers 340, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Darmouni, Olivier & Giesecke, Oliver & Rodnyansky, Alexander, 2020. "The Bond Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 14659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darmouni, O. & Giesecke, O. & Rodnyansky, R., 2020. "The Bond Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2049, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.