Report NEP-CFN-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arya Pradipta, 2020. "Audit Report Lag: Specialized Auditor and Corporate Governance," GATR Journals gjbssr555, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Miglo, Anton, 2020. "Choice Between IEO and ICO: Speed vs. Liquidity vs. Risk," MPRA Paper 99600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miglo, Anton, 2020. "ICO vs. Equity Financing Under Imperfect, Complex and Asymmetric Information," MPRA Paper 99598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alois Pichler & Ruben Schlotter, 2020. "Quantification of Risk in Classical Models of Finance," Papers 2004.04397, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Indra Arifin Djashan, 2020. "The Effect of Firm Size, Profitability, Audit Committee, and Other Factors to Firm Value," GATR Journals afr186, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Friska Firnanti, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Financial Ratios Effect on Audit Report Lag," GATR Journals afr185, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Ayoubi, Charles & Barbosu, Sandra & Pezzoni, Michele & Visentin, Fabiana, 2020. "What matters in funding: The value of research coherence and alignment in evaluators' decisions," MERIT Working Papers 2020-010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).