Report NEP-CFN-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Youngju Kim & Seohyun Lee & Hyunjoon Lim, 2019. "Uncertainty, Credit and Investment: Evidence from Firm-Bank Matched Data," Working Papers 2019-25, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2020. "Corporate governance research in Nigeria: a review," MPRA Paper 98217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2019. "Financial constraints and intangible investments. Do innovative and non-innovative firms differ?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fatouh, Mahmoud & Bock, Robert & Ouenniche, Jamal, 2020. "Impact of IFRS 9 on the cost of funding of banks in Europe," Bank of England working papers 851, Bank of England.
- Jeremy Clark & John Spraggon, 2020. "Using Revenue Sharing for Higher Risk and Return Business Ventures in Microfinance: An Experimental Study," Working Papers in Economics 20/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paramita, Ratna, 2018. "Corporate Governance: Will Moderate The Effect Accounting Consevatism Toward Equity Valuation," OSF Preprints gu8xh, Center for Open Science.
- Delis, Manthos & Hong, Sizhe & Paltalidis, Nikos & Philip, Dennis, 2020. "Forward Guidance and Corporate Lending," MPRA Paper 98159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corbisiero, Giuseppe & Faccia, Donata, 2020. "Firm or bank weakness? Access to finance since the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 2361, European Central Bank.
- Lee, Neil & Luca, Davide, 2019. "The big-city bias in access to finance: evidence from firm perceptions in almost 100 countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86419, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jianhao Su, 2020. "Corporate Governance, Noise Trading and Liquidity of Stocks," Papers 2001.06275, arXiv.org.
- Jane Mpapalika, 2020. "Alternative Financing Instruments for African Economies," 2020 Papers pmp2, Job Market Papers.
- Andrew B. Abel & Stavros Panageas, 2020. "Precautionary Saving in a Financially-Constrained Firm," NBER Working Papers 26628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.