Report NEP-CFN-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabisik, Kornelia & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M. & Taillard, Jerome P., 2018. "Why are Firms with More Managerial Ownership Worth Less?," Working Paper Series 2018-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Prilmeier, Robert & Stulz, Rene M., 2019. "Securities Laws and the Choice Between Loans and Bonds for Highly Levered Firms," Working Paper Series 2019-01, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ge, Shan & Weisbach, Michael S., 2019. "How Financial Management Affects Institutional Investorsâ€™ Portfolio Choices: Evidence from Insurers," Working Paper Series 2019-6, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Philippe Fromenteau & Jan Schymik & Jan Tscheke, 2019. "Foreign Competition and the Durability of US Firm Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_082, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu & Kewei Zhang, 2019. "Financial Constraints and Firm Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1901, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Bennett, Benjamin & Milbourn, Todd & Wang, Zexi, 2018. "Corporate Investment Under the Cloud of Litigation," Working Paper Series 2018-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- h.c. Clemens Fuest & Felix Hugger & Samina Sultan & Jing Xing, 2019. "Chinese acquisitions abroad: are they different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oleksandr Shcherbakov, 2019. "Firm-level Investment Under Imperfect Capital Markets in Ukraine," Staff Working Papers 19-14, Bank of Canada.
- Sebastian Doerr & Stefan Gissler & José-Luis Peydró & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2018. "From finance to fascism," Economics Working Papers 1651, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2020.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Timo Boppart & Peter J. Klenow, 2022. "A Theory of Falling Growth and Rising Rents," Working Paper Series 2019-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ghada Tayem, 2019. "The Division of Ownership and Control in Listed Jordanian Firms," Working Papers 1298, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2018. "Entrepreneurial Motivation and Business Performance: Evidence from a French Microfinance Institution," Post-Print halshs-01954474, HAL.
- Ding, Dong & Sickles, Robin C., 2018. "Frontier Efficiency, Capital Structure, and Portfolio Risk: An Empirical Analysis of U.S. Banks," Working Papers 18-005, Rice University, Department of Economics.