Report NEP-CFN-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2019. "Determinants of Optimal Capital Structure and Speed of Adjustment: Evidence from the U.S. ICT Sector," Working papers 2019-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2019. "Firm Size, Corporate Debt, R&D Activity, and Agency Costs: Exploring Dynamic and Non-Linear Effects," Working papers 2019-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Aquiles Kalatzis & Aline Pellicani, Dante Mendes Aldrighi, 2019. "Family control, pyramidal ownership and investment-cash flow sensitivity: evidence from an emerging economy," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2019. "R&D Subsidies and Firms’ Debt Financing," CSEF Working Papers 527, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Yassine Bakkar & Olivier De Jonghe & Amine Tarazi, 2019. "Does banks’ systemic importance affect their capital structure and balance sheet adjustment processes?," Working Paper Research 369, National Bank of Belgium.
- Adriano A. Rampini & S. Viswanathan & Guillaume Vuillemey, 2019. "Risk Management in Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 25698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baltzer, Markus & Koehl, Alexandra & Reitz, Stefan, 2019. "Procyclical leverage in Europe and its role in asset pricing," Discussion Papers 10/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Martynova, Natalya & Perotti, Enrico C & Suarez, Javier, 2019. "Bank Capital Forbearance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.