Report NEP-CFN-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Grimme, 2019. "Uncertainty and the Cost of Bank vs. Bond Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7456, CESifo.
- Raphael Bostic & Lei Ding & Hyojung Lee, 2018. "Effects of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) on Small Business Lending," Community Affairs Discussion Paper 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ji Shen & Bin Wei & Hongjun Yan, 2018. "Financial Intermediation Chains in an OTC Market," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Isabel Casas & Xiuping Mao & Helena Veiga, 2018. "Reexamining financial and economic predictability with new estimators of realized variance and variance risk premium," CREATES Research Papers 2018-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kurz, Michael & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2019. "Credit Supply: Are there negative spillovers from banks’ proprietary trading?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2019. "Do Financing Constraints Matter for the Direction of Technical Change in Energy R&D?," CIES Research Paper series 58-2018, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2018. "The Risk Premia Embedded in Index Options," CREATES Research Papers 2018-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Athreye, Suma & Fassio, Claudio, 2019. "Why do innovators not apply for trademarks? The role of information asymmetries and collaborative innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2019/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sylvain Catherine & Thomas Chaney & Zongbo Huang & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2018. "Quantifying Reduced-Form Evidence on Collateral Constraints," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers info:hdl:2441/5e3g19l1fn9, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia, 2019. "How to apply penalties to avoid delays in projects," MPRA Paper 91718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2018. "The Pricing of Tail Risk and the Equity Premium: Evidence from International Option Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2018-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Shizuka Sekita & Vikas Kakkar & Masao Ogaki, 2018. "Wealth, Financial Literacy and Behavioral Biases: Evidence from Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-023, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Koteva, Nina & Mitova, Dilyana & Ivanov, Bojidar & Chopeva, Minka & Sarov, Angel & Toteva, Dessislava & Todorova, Kristina & Yovchevska, Plamena & Kaneva, Krasimira & Aleksandrova, S, 2019.
"Устойчивост На Селското Стопанство В България
[Sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture]," MPRA Paper 92049, University Library of Munich, Germany.