Report NEP-CFN-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viet-Dung Tran & M. Kabir Hassan & Reza Houston, 2018. "Activity Strategies, Information Asymmetry, and Bank Opacity," NFI Working Papers 2018-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Ramana Nanda & Sampsa Samila & Olav Sorenson, 2017. "The Persistent Effect of Initial Success: Evidence from Venture Capital," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-065, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2019.
- Lemos, Renata & Scur, Daniela, 2018. "All in the family? CEO choice and firm organization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Löher, Jonas & Schneck, Stefan & Werner, Arndt, 2018. "A research note on entrepreneurs' financial commitment and crowdfunding success," Working Papers 03/18, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Roxana Loredana Avram & Alexandru Buglea & Alexandru Avram, 2017. "The Impact Of Corporate Governance On The Company?S Performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5408003, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Halima Jibril & Annina Kaltenbrunner & Effi Kesidou, 2018. "Financialisation and innovation in emerging economics," FMM Working Paper 27-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Julian Kozlowski, 2017. "Long-Term Finance and Investment with Frictional Asset Markets," Working Papers 2018-12, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Nicole Bäuerle & Martin Bladt, 2018. "Dividends: From Refracting to Ratcheting," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-32, Swiss Finance Institute.