Report NEP-CFN-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Common Ownership Concentration and Corporate Conduct," CEPR Discussion Papers 12598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raffaele Santioni & Ilaria Supino, 2018. "Internal capital markets in Italian business groups: evidence from the financial crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 421, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antón, Miguel & Ederer, Florian & Gine, Mireia & Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 12674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duc Thi Luu & Mauro Napoletano & Paolo Barucca & Stefano Battiston, 2018. "Collateral Unchained: Rehypothecation Networks, Concentration and Systemic Effects," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hutson, Elaine & Laing, Elaine, 2018. "The impact of mandatory governance changes on financial risk management," TSE Working Papers 18-889, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Roni Michaely & Stefano Rossi & Michael Weber, 2018. "Signaling Safety," NBER Working Papers 24237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Cosma & Alessandro G. Grasso & Francesco Pagliacci & Alessia Pedrazzoli, 2018. "Is Equity Crowdfunding a Good Tool for Social Enterprises?," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 18022, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Rosario Roca & Francesco Potente & Luca Giulio Ciavoliello & Alessandro Conciarelli & Giovanni Diprizio & Lanfranco Lodi & Roberto Mosca & Tommaso Perez & Jacopo Raponi & Emiliano Sabatini & Antonio S, 2017. "Risks and challenges of complex financial isntruments: an analysis of SSM banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 417, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2018. "A Framework for Sustainable Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Döttling, Robin & Ladika, Tomislav & Perotti, Enrico C, 2018. "The (Self-) Funding of Intangibles," CEPR Discussion Papers 12618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianpaolo Parise & Fabrizio Leone, 2018. "Family first? Nepotism and corporate investment," BIS Working Papers 693, Bank for International Settlements.