Report NEP-CFN-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hegadekatti, Kartik, 2017. "Brand Tokenization and Monetization Through Cryptocurrencies," MPRA Paper 82833, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2017.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2018. "Management Information, Decision Sciences, and Financial Economics: A Connection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-004/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gersbach, Hans & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Scheffel, Martin, 2018. "Financial Intermediation, Capital Accumulation and Crisis Recovery," IDEI Working Papers 881, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hackbarth, Dirk & Rivera, Alejandro & Wong, Tak-Yuen, 2018. "Optimal Short-Termism," CEPR Discussion Papers 12588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renata Karkowska & Małgorzata Pawłowska, 2017. "The concentration and bank stability in Central and Eastern European countries," NBP Working Papers 272, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Alves, Paulo & Morais, Francisco, 2018. "Cash holdings are increasing and financial crisis strenghts it," MPRA Paper 83799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jieun Lee & KeeH.Chung, 2017. "The Effect of Market Volatility on Liquidity and Stock Returns in the Korean Stock Market," Working Papers 2017-18, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- David Cornille & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Credit Constraints on SMEs’ Employment: Evidence from the Great Recession," Working Papers CEB 18-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cornille, David & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Credit Constraints on SMEs' Employment: Evidence from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 11257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Viet-Dung Tran & M. Kabir Hassan & Reza Houston, 2018. "Discretionary Loan-Loss Provision Behavior in the US Banking Industry," NFI Working Papers 2018-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.