Report NEP-CFN-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraldo Cerqueiro & María Fabiana Penas & Robert Seamans, 2017. "Personal Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-42r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Atta Ullah, 2017. "Factors determining capital structure of Pakistani non-financial firms," MPRA Paper 82015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mäkinen, Mikko & Solanko, Laura, 2017. "Determinants of bank closures : Do changes of CAMEL variables matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Miguel Antón & Florian Ederer & Mireia Giné & Martin Schmalz, 2016. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2046R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2017.
- Czech, Robert & Roberts-Sklar, Matt, 2017. "Investor behaviour and reaching for yield: evidence from the sterling corporate bond market," Bank of England working papers 685, Bank of England.
- Seven, Unal & Kilinc, Dilara & Coskun, Yener, 2017. "Does Credit Composition Have Asymmetric Effects on Income Inequality?," MPRA Paper 82104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Financialisation Risks and Econmic Performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bernstein, Shai & Lerner, Josh & Mezzanotti, Filippo, 2017. "Private Equity and Financial Fragility During the Crisis," Research Papers 3563, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Francesco Aiello & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2017. "Innovation And Productivity In Family Firms: Evidence From A Sample Of European Firms," Working Papers 201706, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Nicola Pavanini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1712, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2017.
- Fuchs, Florian & Fuess, Roland & Jenkinson, Tim & Morkoetter, Stefan, 2017. "Winning a Deal in Private Equity: Do Educational Networks Matter?," Working Papers on Finance 17155, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Gong Feixue & Gregory Phelan, 2017. "Debt Collateralization, Structured Finance, and the CDS Basis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Financial development in Africa - a critical examination," MPRA Paper 82131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Federico & Gregor Langus & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2017. "A Simple Model of Mergers and Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6539, CESifo Group Munich.