Report NEP-CFN-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barkó, Tamás & Cremers, M. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Shareholder Engagement on Environmental, Social, and Governance Performance," Discussion Paper 2017-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feito Ruiz, Isabel & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Takeovers and (Excess) CEO Compensation," Discussion Paper 2017-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anna Siekelova, 2017. "The Assessment of Client Creditworthiness Using Predictive Methods Based on Multivariate Discriminant Analysis," GATR Journals afr123, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Nadia Azalia Putri, 2017. "Do Intellectual Capital, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Good Corporate Governance Affect Indonesiaï¿½s Mining Companies Value?," GATR Journals afr134, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017. "Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments," Discussion Papers 27/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hansen Viriya, 2017. "Determinant of Debt Policy: Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," GATR Journals jfbr117, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Paulina Sutrisno, 2017. "Earnings Management: An Advantage or Disadvantage?," GATR Journals afr135, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Gianpaolo Caramellino & Silvia Magri, 2017. "Venture capitalists at work: what are the effects on the firms they finance?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Farida Titik Kristanti, 2017. "Corporate Governance, Financial Ratios, Political Risk and Financial Distress, A Survival Analysis," GATR Journals afr130, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- C. Cahn & M. Girotti & A. Landier, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment," Working papers 644, Banque de France.
- Karami, Moein & Cumming, Douglas & Hornuf, Lars & Schweizer, Denis, 2017. "Disentangling Crowdfunding from Fraudfunding," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168120, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Banerjee, Ryan & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Sette, Enrico, 2017. "The real effects of relationship lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 12340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markonah, 2017. "The Effect of Good Corporate Governance and Premium Growth on the Performance of Insurance Companies ," GATR Journals jfbr123, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Abdalla Geth Abdussalam, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship between Working Capital Management, Profitability and Capital Structure," GATR Journals afr126, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Nico Alexander, 2017. "Factors Affecting Earnings Management in the Indonesian Stock Exchange," GATR Journals jfbr124, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Ginglinger, Edith & Hébert, Camille & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Connected Firms and Investor Myopia," Discussion Paper 2017-037, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.