Report NEP-CFN-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ying Wang & Henry Lahr, 2016. "Takeover Law to Protect Shareholders: Increasing Efficiency or Merely Redistributing Gains?," Working Papers wp486, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Boya Wang, 2016. "Ownership, Institutions & Firm Value: Cross-Provincial Evidence from China," Working Papers wp484, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2017. "The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards," MPRA Paper 80078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kewei Hou & Haitao Mo & Chen Xue & Lu Zhang, 2017. "The Economics of Value Investing," NBER Working Papers 23563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiebale, Joel & Wößner, Nicole, 2017. "M&As, investment and financing constraints," DICE Discussion Papers 257, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Migliardo, Carlo & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Mid-Sized Italian manufacturing firms: a panel data analysis on profitability," MPRA Paper 80148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shang, Hua & Song, Quanyun & Wu, Yu, 2017. "Credit Market Development and Firm Innovation: Evidence from the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 649, Asian Development Bank Institute.