Report NEP-CFN-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasiou, Dimitrios, 2016. "Management and Resolution methods of Non-performing loans: A Review of the Literature," MPRA Paper 77581, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Etesami, Jalal & Habibnia, Ali & Kiyavash, Negar, 2017. "Econometric modeling of systemic risk: going beyond pairwise comparison and allowing for nonlinearity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70769, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2017. "Empirics of the Oslo Stock Exchange. Basic, descriptive, results 1980-2016," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2017/3, University of Stavanger.
- Širůček, Martin & Čajka, Ondřej, 2016. "Using Of Pe/Vc By Company Financing And It´S Impact On Company´S Statements," MPRA Paper 77515, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2017. "How long do equity owners hang on to their stocks?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2017/6, University of Stavanger.
- Jorda, Oscar & Richter, Björn & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," Working Paper Series 2017-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dereje Regasa & David Fielding & Helen Roberts, 2017. "Access to Financing and Firm Growth: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 1707, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Antonio Aninat & Álvaro Bustos & Julio Riutort, 2016. "The Effects of Audit Firms Rotation: An Event Study in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 470, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Lu Zhang, 2017. "The Investment CAPM," NBER Working Papers 23226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.