Report NEP-CFN-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Manaresi & Nicola Pierri, 2017. "Credit Constraints and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 137, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Marco Di Maggio & Francesco A. Franzoni & Amir Kermani & Carlo Sommavilla, 2016. "The Relevance of Broker Networks for Information Diffusion in the Stock Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-63, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata & Alexander A. Muravyev, 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," KIER Working Papers 955 Classification-JD22, , Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bergner, Sören Martin & Bräutigam, Rainer & Evers, Maria Theresia & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "The use of SME tax incentives in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2017. "Has the South African Reserve Bank responded to equity prices since the sub-prime crisis? An asymmetric convergence approach," MPRA Paper 76542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Berton & Sauro Mocetti & Andrea F. Presbitero & Matteo Richiardi, 2017. "Banks, Firms, and Jobs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 136, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Heidi L. Williams, 2017. "How Do Patents Affect Research Investments?," NBER Working Papers 23088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco D’Acunto & Ryan Liu & Carolin Pflueger & Michael Weber, 2017. "Flexible Prices and Leverage," NBER Working Papers 23066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Peter & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Neiman, Brent, 2017. "The Global Rise of Corporate Saving," Working Papers 736, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Florent Gallien & Serge Kassibrakis & Semyon Malamud & Filippo Passerini, 2016. "Managing Inventory with Proportional Transaction Costs," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-48, Swiss Finance Institute.