Report NEP-CFN-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier De Jonghey & Hans Dewachter & Steven Ongenax, 2016. "Bank capital (requirements) and credit supply: Evidence from pillar 2 decisions," Working Paper Research 303, National Bank of Belgium.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Efing, Matthias & Zucchi, Francesca, 2018. "Shareholder bargaining power and the emergence of empty creditors," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Miguel Rivera-Castro & Andrea Ugolini & Juan Arismendi Z, 2016. "Tail Systemic Risk And Banking Network Contagion: Evidence From the Brazilian Banking System," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fromenteau, Philippe & Schymik, Jan & Tscheke, Jan, 2016. "Import Competition and the Composition of Firm Investments," Discussion Papers in Economics 29654, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "Volatility Spillover and Multivariate Volatility Impulse Response Analysis of GFC News Events," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- McPhilemy, Samuel & Vaughan, Rory, 2016. "The levels of application of prudential requirements: a comparative perspective," Bank of England working papers 625, Bank of England.
- Martien Lamers & Frederik Mergaerts & Elien Meuleman & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2016. "The trade-off between monetary policy and bank stability," Working Paper Research 308, National Bank of Belgium.