Report NEP-CFN-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "The Role of Financial Constraints for Different Innovation Strategies: Evidence for CESEE and FSU Countries," wiiw Working Papers 125, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- De Marco, Filippo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "The Real Effects of Capital Requirements and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the United Kingdom," CEPR Discussion Papers 11265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shantanu Banerjee & Swarnodeep Homroy & Aurelie Cecile Dominique Slechten, 2016. "Why don't all firms do 'good' equally?," Working Papers 115969339, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Cumming, Douglas & Werth, Jochen Christian & Zhang, Yelin, 2016. "Governance in entrepreneurial ecosystems: Venture capitalists vs. technology parks," SAFE Working Paper Series 135, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2016. "Bank ownership, board characteristics and performance: Evidence from commercial banks in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Edward Bace, 2016. "Stock Returns and Leverage: Analysis of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, 2000-2015," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606305, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nihad Aliyev & Xue-Zhong He, 2016. "Toward a General Model of Financial Markets," Research Paper Series 371, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Morales-Acevedo, Paola, 2016. "Firms’ Strategic Choice of Loan Delinquencies," Working Paper Series 321, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Dehua Shen & Xiao Li & Andrea Teglio & Wei Zhang, 2016. "The impact of information-based familiarity on the stock market," Working Papers 2016/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- César Carrera, 2016. "Identifying the exchange-rate balance sheet effect over firms," Working Papers 2016-66, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016. "Management Science, Economics and Finance: A Connection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-040/III, Tinbergen Institute.