Report NEP-CFN-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thitima Sitthipongpanich, 2016. "The influence of the CEO and the largest shareholder on dividend payout policy in Thailand," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405493, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Nygaard, Knut & Thorburn, Karin S, 2016. "Does gender-balancing the board reduce firm value?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Bace, 2016. "Cost of Capital, Returns and Leverage: Empirical Analysis of S&P 500," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506087, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Blaufus, Kay & Möhlmann, Axel & Schwäbe, Alexander, 2016. "Corporate tax minimization and stock price reactions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 204, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Tim Bollerslev & Andrew J. Patton & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2016. "Modeling and Forecasting (Un)Reliable Realized Covariances for More Reliable Financial Decisions," CREATES Research Papers 2016-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Toni Ahnert & Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & James Chapman, 2016. "Asset Encumbrance, Bank Funding and Financial Fragility," Staff Working Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Wensi Xie, 2016. "Corporate Resilience to Banking Crises: The Roles of Trust and Trade Credit," NBER Working Papers 22153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miravitlles, Paloma & Mora, Toni & Achcaoucaou, Fariza, 2016. "The role of corporate financial structure in the export propensity of manufacturing firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Saito, Jun, 2016. "Boards of directors and bank performance in United Arab Emirates," IDE Discussion Papers 583, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Stefano Colonnello, 2016. "Executive Compensation, Macroeconomic Conditions, and Cash Flow Cyclicality," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.