Report NEP-CFN-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryoko Ueda, 2015. "How is corporate governance in Japan changing?: Developments in listed companies and roles of institutional investors," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Yener Altunbas & Simone Manganelli & David Marques-Ibanez, 2015. "Realized Bank Risk during the Great Recession," International Finance Discussion Papers 1140, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 04 Aug 2015.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2015. "Systemic risk measures and macroprudential stress tests. An assessment over the 2014 EBA exercise," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15207, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Mitchell Berlin, 2015. "Disclosure of stress test results," Working Papers 15-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 13 Aug 2015.
- Simone Berardi & Gabriele Tedeschi, 2015. "From banks’ strategies to financial (in)stability," Working Papers 2015/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).