Report NEP-CFN-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D. Cassimon & P.J. Engelen & L. Liedekerke, 2014. "When Do Firms Invest in Corporate Social Responsibility? : A Real Option Framework," Working Papers 14-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yan Liu & Carol Padgett & Simone Varotto, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Bank Mergers and Executive Compensation," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-18, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Simone Varotto & Lei Zhao, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Bank Size," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- S. Gabrieli & D. Salakhova & G. Vuillemey, 2015. "Cross-border interbank contagion in the European banking sector," Working papers 545, Banque de France.
- Dicks, David & Fulghieri, Paolo, 2015. "Uncertainty Aversion and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 10510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.