Report NEP-CFN-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Branzoli & Giovanni Guazzarotti, 2015. "The market for corporate debt private placements," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 262, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chris Sanchirico, 2014. "As American as Apple Inc.: International tax and ownership nationality," Working Papers 1422, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jie Dai, 2014. "Assessing Solvency of Financial Institutions: An Option-theoretic Approach," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401522, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nina Ponikvar & Katja Zajc Kej?ar & Darja Peljhan, 2014. "Financial constraints and modes of market exit in Slovenian manufacturing and service firms," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0300069, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- P. Pessarossi & F. Vinas, 2015. "Banks’ supply of long term credit after a liquidity shock: Evidence from 2007-2009," Débats économiques et financiers 16, Banque de France.
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015. "Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Max Kubat, 2014. "Does Basel III bring anything new? A comparison between capital accords Basel II and Basel III," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100095, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Takatoshi Ito & Satoshi Koibuchi & Kiyotaka Sato & Junko Shimizu, 2015. "Exchange Rate Exposure and Risk Management: The case of Japanese Exporting Firms," NBER Working Papers 21040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Fabrizi & Raffaella Pico & Luca Casolaro & Mariano Graziano & Elisabetta Manzoli & Sonia Soncin & Luciano Esposito & Giuseppe Saporito & Tiziana Sodano, 2015. "The real estate market, the supply chain and credit: the effects of the great recession," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 263, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Olivetti, Claudia & Prados, María José, 2015. "Gender and dynamic agency: theory and evidence on the compensation of top executives," Staff Reports 718, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Haubrich, Joseph G., 2015. "How Cyclical Is Bank Capital?," Working Papers (Old Series) 1504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 18 Feb 2018.
- Stefano Caiazza & Matteo Cotugno & Franco Fiordelisi & Valeria Stefanelli, 2015. "Bank Stability and Enforcement Actions in Banking," CEIS Research Paper 334, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Mar 2015.
- Andres Almazan & Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Jesús Saurina, 2015. "Securization and banks´ capital structure," Working Papers 1506, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Lavinia Mihaela Gutu, 2014. "The impact of Internet technology on the Romanian banks performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702397, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Joanna B?ach & Monika Wieczorek-Kosmala & Maria Gorczy?ska & Anna Do?, 2014. "Innovations in transferring insurable risk to capital markets ? Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS) application by the non-financial companies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201608, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2015. "Debt concentration of European Firms," MPRA Paper 63002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Ana Mol-Gómez-Váquez & Johanna Koëter-Kant, 2014. "Legal and institutional determinants of factoring in SMEs: Empirical analysis across 25 European countries," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401481, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.