Report NEP-CFN-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Adam & Johannes Beutel & Albert Marcet, 2014. "Stock Price Booms and Expected Capital Gains," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 948.14, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Labonne, C. & Lamé, G., 2014. "Credit Growth and Bank Capital Requirements: Binding or Not?," Working papers 481, Banque de France.
- Davide Pettenuzzo, 2013. "To Predict the Equity Market, Consult Economic Theory," Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs 8, Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School, revised 2014.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2014. "Financial flexibility across the euro area and the UK," Working Paper Series 1630, European Central Bank.
- Anna Castañer & M.Mercè Claramunt & Maite Mármol, 2014. "Some optimization and decision problems in proportional reinsurance," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/310, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Canals-Cerda, Jose J. & Kerr, Sougata, 2014. "Forecasting credit card portfolio losses in the Great Recession: a study in model risk," Working Papers 14-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Patrick Bolton & Hui Chen & Neng Wang, 2014. "Debt, Taxes, and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 20009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Yan Zhang, 2014. "Holdup by Junior Claimholders: Evidence from the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 20015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.