Report NEP-CFN-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariarosaria Agostino & Maurizio La Rocca & Tiziana La Rocca & Francesco Trivieri, 2010. "Do Local Financial And Legal Systems Affect Smes Capital Structure?," Working Papers 201009, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010. "Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1002, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- George Pennacchi, 2010. "A structural model of contingent bank capital," Working Paper 1004, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin Saldías Zambrana, 2010. "Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking distance-to-default series," Working Paper 1005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Warren E. Weber, 2010. "Bank liability insurance schemes before 1865," Working Papers 679, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore