Report NEP-CFN-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 15356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- René M. Stulz, 2009. "Credit Default Swaps and the Credit Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Nicita & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2009. "Incomplete Contracts, Irreversible Investments and Entry Deterrence," Department of Economics University of Siena 566, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- McCarter, Matthew W. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 2009. "First We Try, Then We Trust! Real Options and the Cooperation-Competition Tension in Strategic Alliance Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 09-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Michi NISHIHARA, 2009. "Hybrid or Electric Vehicles? A Real Options Perspective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- John Driffill & Martin Sola & Turalay Kenc, 2009. "Real Options with Priced Regime-Switching Risk," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-09, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.