Report NEP-CFN-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 897, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morales, Marco, 2009. "Determinants of Ownership Concentration and Tender Offer Law in the Chilean Stock Market," Serie de Documentos de Trabajo 01, Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros.
- Henry Chen & Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner, 2009. "Buy Local? The Geography of Successful and Unsuccessful Venture Capital Expansion," NBER Working Papers 15102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000162:005680 is not listed on IDEAS anymore