Report NEP-CFN-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "Solving the Non-Linear Dynamic Asset Allocation Problem: Effects of Arbitrary Stochastic Processes and Unsystematic Risk on the Super Efficient Portfolio Space," Working papers 2009-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "The Effects of Credit Risk on Dynamic Portfolio Management: A New Computational Approach," Working papers 2009-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Ronald E. Shrieves & Drew Dahl & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Capital Market Regimes and Bank Structure in Europe," Working Papers 200807, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2008. "State-business relations and improvement of corporate governance in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura, 2008. "Risk-taking by Russian banks: Do location, ownership and size matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fedorova, Elena & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2008. "Global and local sources of risk in Eastern European emerging stock markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Jens Høj, 2009. "Can the Financial Sector continue to be the Main Growth Engine in Luxembourg?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 660, OECD Publishing.