Report NEP-CFN-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cunningham, Gary & Hassel, Lars & Nilsson, Henrik, 2007. "A Study of the Provision of Environmental Information in Financial Analysts Reports," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/5, Sustainable Investment Research Platform, revised 17 Dec 2007.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Olsson, Rickard, 2008. "How Bad is Bad News? Assessing the Effects of Environmental Incidents on Firm Value," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Topi, Jukka, 2008. "Bank runs, liquidity and credit risk," Research Discussion Papers 12/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Mizuho Kida, 2008. "A macro stress testing model with feedback effects," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Benito Arruñada, 2008. "Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies," Economics Working Papers 1090, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:08-018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loriana Pelizzon & Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky, 2008. "Non-Parametric Analysis of Hedge Fund Returns: New Insights from High Frequency Data," Working Papers 2008_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".