Report NEP-CFN-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000162:004557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2008. "Collateral, default penalties and almost finite-time solvency," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 670, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Shoichi Hisa, 2008. "The Analysis of a Deviation of Investment and Corporate Governance," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-242, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hendrik Hakanes & Christa Hainz, 2008. "The Politician and his Banker," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2008. "Risks and regulation of insurance companies: is Solvency II the right answer?," Working Papers CEB 08-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "Borrowing Constraints, Entrepreneurial Risks, and the Wealth Distribution in a Heterogeneous Agent Model," FEMM Working Papers 08008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.