Report NEP-CFN-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Buchanan & Simon Deakin, 2007. "Japan's Paradoxical Response to the new 'Global Standard' in Corporate Governance," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp351, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Vyacheslav Mikhed & Petr Zemcik, 2007. "Testing for Bubbles in Housing Markets: A Panel Data Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp338, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elettra Agliardi & Rossella Agliardi, 2007. "Progressive Taxation and Corporate Liquidation: Analysis and Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 29-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Barbara Luppi & Massimiliano Marzo & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2007. "Credit risk and Basel II: Are non-profit firms financially different?," Working Paper Series 30-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Elettra Agliardi & Rainer Andergassen, 2007. "Last Resort Gambles, Risky Debt and Liquidation Policy," Working Paper Series 31-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- George Papanastasopoulos & Dimitrios Thomakos & Tao Wang, 2007. "Information in Balance Sheets for Future Stock Returns: Evidence from Net Operating Assets," Working Paper Series 45-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.