Report NEP-CFN-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hvide, Hans K & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Imbs, Jean, 2007. "Risk Sharing, Finance and Institutions in International Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 6496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axelson, Ulf & Baliga, Sandeep, 2007. "Liquidity and Manipulation of Executive Compensation Schemes," SIFR Research Report Series 54, Institute for Financial Research.
- Buti, Sabrina, 2007. "A Challenger to the Limit Order Book: The NYSE Specialist," SIFR Research Report Series 55, Institute for Financial Research.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2007. "One Share - One Vote: The Theory," SIFR Research Report Series 57, Institute for Financial Research.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2007. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Policies," SIFR Research Report Series 60, Institute for Financial Research.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2007. "Financial Development and Technology," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp879, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ilya, Gikhman, 2007. "Corporate debt pricing I," MPRA Paper 1450, University Library of Munich, Germany.