Report NEP-CFN-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Viral V & Imbs, Jean & Sturgess, Jason, 2007. "Finance and Efficiency: Do Bank Branching Regulations Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristian R. Miltersen & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2007. "Real Options With Uncertain Maturity and Competition," NBER Working Papers 12990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Rosa & Giovanni Verga, 2006. "The Impact of Central Bank Announcements on Asset Prices in Real Time: Testing the Efficiency of the Euribor Futures Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp0764, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- André Farber & Roland Gillet & Ariane Szafarz, 2007. "A general formula for the WACC: a reply," Working Papers CEB 07-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diemo Dietrich & Achim Hauck, 2007. "Bank Lending, Bank Capital Regulation and Efficiency of Corporate Foreign Investment," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.