Report NEP-CFN-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hajime Tomura, 2007. "Firms Dynamics, Bankruptcy Laws and Total Factor Productivity," Staff Working Papers 07-17, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200625 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laux, Christian & Muermann, Alexander, 2006. "Mutual versus stock insurers: Fair premium, capital, and solvency," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/26, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200629 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kräussl, Roman, 2006. "Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135480_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tanya Araujo & Francisco Louçã, 2007. "The Seismography of Crashes in Financial Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135483_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2007. "Inflation Illusion, Credit, and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 12957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & Michael W. Brandt, 2007. "Optimal Asset Allocation in Asset Liability Management," NBER Working Papers 12970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javed, Attiya Y. & Iqbal, Robina, 2007. "Relationship between Corporate Governance Indicators and Firm Value: A Case Study of Karachi Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 2225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore