Report NEP-CFN-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Milne & Xing Jin, 2006. "Taxation and Transaction Costs in a General Equilibrium Asset Economy," Working Papers 1111, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Anita Anand & Frank Milne & Lynnette Purda, 2006. "Voluntary Adoption of Corporate Governance Mechanisms," Working Papers 1112, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Castrén, Olli & Osbat, Chiara & Sydow, Matthias, 2006. "What drives investors’ behaviour in different FX market segments? A VAR-based return decomposition analysis," Working Paper Series 0706, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:06-024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Barzanti & Corrado Corradi & Martina Nardon, 2006. "On the efficient application of the repeated Richardson extrapolation technique to option pricing," Working Papers 147, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Sonja Daltung, 2006. "Financial Structure, Managerial Compensation and Monitoring," Working Papers 20061102, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Elena Carletti & Vittoria Cerasi & Sonja Daltung, 2006. "Multiple-bank lending: diversification and free-riding in monitoring," Working Papers 20061103, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Nov 2006.
- Item repec:zbw:bubdp1:5157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore