Report NEP-CFN-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2006. "The Long-Term Effects of Cross-Listing Investor Recognition, and Ownership Structure on Valuation," Staff Working Papers 06-44, Bank of Canada.
- Francisco Covas & Wouter J. den Haan, 2006. "The Role of Debt and Equity Finance over the Business Cycle," Staff Working Papers 06-45, Bank of Canada.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal, 2006. "Banks’ optimal implementation strategies for a risk sensitive regulatory capital rule: a real options and signalling approach," Working Paper 2006/12, Norges Bank.
- Lily Qiu & Gerard Hoberg, 2006. "Growth to Value: A Difficult Journey for IPOs and Concentrated Industries," Working Papers 2005-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Casas-Arce & Albert Saiz, 2006. "Owning versus leasing: do courts matter?," Working Papers 06-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Henry Aray, 2006. "The Latin American and Spanish Stock markets," ThE Papers 06/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118639_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112521_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119409_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anandarajan , Asokan & Hasan , Iftekhar & McCarthy , Cornelia, 2006. "The use of loan loss provisions for capital management, earnings management and signalling by Australian banks," Research Discussion Papers 23/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Mälkönen , Ville & Vesala , Timo, 2006. "The adverse selection problem in imperfectly competitive credit markets," Research Discussion Papers 26/2006, Bank of Finland.