Report NEP-CFN-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Georgios Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2006. "Asset allocation in the Athens Stock Exchange: A variance sensitivity analysis," Working Papers 0602, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ji, Gang, 2005. "Cross listing and firm value - corporate governance or market segmentation? An empirical study of the stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Ibuki Ishikawa, 2006. "Towards a Dynamic Resource-Based View Insights from Austrian Capital and Entrepreneurship Theory," DRUID Working Papers 06-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "On The Optimal Coordination Of Uninformed Agents By An Informed Principal," Working papers 147, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis, 2006. "Shareholder wealth effects from mergers and acquisitions in the Greek banking industry," Working Papers 0612, University of Crete, Department of Economics.