Report NEP-CFN-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Panteghini, 2006. "The Capital Structure of Multinational Companies Under Tax Competition," Working Papers ubs0606, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Steve Bond & Michael Devereux & Alexander Klemm, 2005. "Dissecting dividend decisions: some clues about the effects of dividend taxation from recent UK reforms," IFS Working Papers W05/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2006. "Optimal Asset Allocation Based on Utility Maximization in the Presence of Market Frictions," Working Papers ubs0605, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009840_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravi Jagannathan & Ann E. Sherman, 2006. "Why Do IPO Auctions Fail?," NBER Working Papers 12151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bleaney & R. Todd Smith, . "Closed-End Fund Betas," Discussion Papers 06/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Clemens Sialm, 2006. "Investment Taxes and Equity Returns," NBER Working Papers 12146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Minelli & Salvatore Modica, 2006. "Credit Market Failures and Policy," Working Papers ubs0607, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell, 2006. "Household Finance," NBER Working Papers 12149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J.H. Dreze & E. Minelli & M. Tirelli, 2006. "Production and Financial Policies under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers ubs0608, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.