Report NEP-CFN-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Benfratello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2005. "Banks and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence on Italian Firms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 631, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Ajit Singh & Jack Glen & Ann Zammitt & Rafael De Hoyos & Alaka Singh & Bruce Weisse, 2005. "Shareholder value maximisation, stock market and new technology: should the US corporate model be the universal standard," Working Papers wp315, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jyrki Ali-Yrkkö, 2005. "Impact of Public R&D Financing on Private R&D: Does Financial Constraint Matter?," Economics Working Papers 030, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Peter Nippel & Christian Pierdzioch & Andrea Schertler, 2005. "Underpricing and Index Excess Returns," Kiel Working Papers 1259, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2004. "Financing Technology: An Assessment of Theory and Practice," CEIS Research Paper 43, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Willi Semmler & Lars GrÃ¼ne, 2005. "Asset Pricing and Loss Aversion," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 199, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- basab dasgupta, 2005. "Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Informal Credit Contract: Does Incentive Mechanism Work Better than Credit Rationing Under Asymmetric Information?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 366, Society for Computational Economics.
- Daniela Fabbri & Anna Maria Cristina Menichini, 2005. "Trade Credit, Collateral Liquidation and Borrowing Constraints," CSEF Working Papers 146, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 08 Feb 2009.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2005. "Bank finance versus bond finance: what explains the differences between US and Europe?," Working Paper Series 0547, European Central Bank.