Report NEP-CFN-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Knight & Stephen Satchell, 2005. "Exact Properties of Measures of Optimal Investment for Institutional Investors," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0513, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Samuel Hanson & M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann, 2005. "Firm Heterogeneity and Credit Risk Diversification," CESifo Working Paper Series 1531, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Vickery, 2005. "How and why do small firms manage interest rate risk? Evidence from commercial loans," Staff Reports 215, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "How Ownership Structure Affects Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia," Finance 0509028, EconWPA.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Role of Financial Institutions in Promoting Entrepreneurship in Assam Small Scale Sector in Assam," General Economics and Teaching 0509018, EconWPA.
- Koeppl, Thorsten Volker, 2004. "Risk sharing through financial markets with endogenous enforcement of trades," Working Paper Series 0319, European Central Bank.
- Ardagna, Silvia, 2004. "Financial markets' behavior around episodes of large changes in the fiscal stance," Working Paper Series 0390, European Central Bank.
- Altunbas, Yener & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: the role of strategic similarities," Working Paper Series 0398, European Central Bank.
- Iori, Giulia, 2004. "An analysis of systemic risk in alternative securities settlement architectures," Working Paper Series 0404, European Central Bank.
- Takáts, Elod, 2004. "Banking consolidation and small business lending," Working Paper Series 0407, European Central Bank.
- Miller, Darius P. & Puthenpurackal, John J., 2005. "Security fungibility and the cost of capital: evidence from global bonds," Working Paper Series 0426, European Central Bank.
- Pons-Sanz, Vicente, 2005. "Who benefits from IPO underpricing? Evidence form hybrid bookbuilding offerings," Working Paper Series 0428, European Central Bank.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Driscoll, John C. & Ostergaard, Charlotte, 2005. "Cross-border diversification in bank asset portfolios," Working Paper Series 0429, European Central Bank.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2005. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Working Paper Series 0430, European Central Bank.