Report NEP-CFN-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "On the instability of betas: The case of Spain," IESE Research Papers D/548, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "Value of tax shields and the risk of the net increase of debt, The. Year 2004," IESE Research Papers D/544, IESE Business School.
- Christophe Faugere & Hany Shawky, 2004. "A Valuation Formula for Firms in the Early Stage of their Lifecycle," Finance 0404001, EconWPA.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2004. "Shareholder value creation in Europe. Eurostoxx 50: 1997-2003," IESE Research Papers D/547, IESE Business School.
- Gaspar, Raquel M., 2004. "General Quadratic Term Structures of Bond, Futures and Forward Prices," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 559, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Higson, C. & Holly, S. & Kattuman, P., 2004. "Business Failure in UK and US Quoted Firms: Impact of Macroeconomic Instability and the Role of Legal Institutions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0420, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "80 common and uncommon errors in company valuation," IESE Research Papers D/550, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "Equivalence of ten different discounted cash flow valuation methods," IESE Research Papers D/549, IESE Business School.