Report NEP-CFN-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erich Kirchler & Boris Maciejovsky & Martin Weber, 2004. "Framing Effects, Selective Information and Market Behavior An Experimental Analysis ," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2004. "A General Theory of Stock Market Valuation and Return," Finance 0403004, EconWPA, revised 17 May 2004.
- Engström, Stefan & Westerberg, Anna, 2004. "Information Costs and Mutual Fund Flows," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 555, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Narayanan Subramanian & Nidhiya Menon, 2004. "Learning versus Diversification in Project Choice," Game Theory and Information 0403003, EconWPA.
- Adam Creighton & Luke Gower & Anthony Richards, 2004. "The Impact of Rating Changes in Australian Financial Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Feng Dai & Zifu Qin, 2004. "Df Structure Models For Options Pricing," Finance 0403005, EconWPA.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "Rentabilidad y creación de valor para los accionistas de las empresas españolas y del IBEX 35. 1992-2003," IESE Research Papers D/541, IESE Business School.