Report NEP-CFN-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard J. Rendleman, Jr. & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2003. "Diversification and the Taxation of Capital Gains and Losses," NBER Working Papers 9674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2002. "The Educational Asset Market: A Finance Perspective on Human Capital Investment," Working Papers 02-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jaime A. Londoño, 2003. "State Tameness: A New Approach for Credit Constrains," Finance 0305001, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2004.
- Andrew Ang & Angela Maddaloni, 2003. "Do Demographic Changes Affect Risk Premiums? Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 9677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheolbeom Park, 2003. "Rational Beliefs or Distorted Beliefs: Equity Premium Puzzle and Micro Survey Data," Departmental Working Papers wp0303, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tor:tecipa:berk-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scott Weisbenner & Zoran Ivkovich, 2003. "Local Does as Local Is: Information Content of the Geography of Individual Investors' Common Stock Investments," NBER Working Papers 9685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söderlind, Paul & Söderström, Ulf & Vredin, Anders, 2003. "Taylor Rules and the Predictability of Interest Rates," Working Paper Series 147, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Darren Filson, 2002. "The Impact of E-Commerce Strategies on Firm Value: Lessons from Amazon.com and its Early Competitors," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-06, Claremont Colleges.
- Engström, Stefan & Westerberg, Anna, 2003. "Which individuals make active investment decisions in the new Swedish pension system?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 527, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Aug 2003.