Report NEP-CFN-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Chatelin, 2003. "Stakeholder Governance and Organizational Performance: Lessons from past privatizations;Gouvernance partenariale et performance organisationnelle:les enseignements des privatisations passées," Working Papers CREGO 1030102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Evolutionary Stability of Portfolio Rules in Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 03-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Céline Chatelin, 2003. "Privatization of Air France:A Test of The Stakeholder Corporate Governance Theory;La privatisation d'Air France : un test de la théorie de la gouvernance partenariale," Working Papers CREGO 1030103, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Scot A. C. Gould & Sarkis J. Khoury, "undated". "Systemic Risk: Simulating Local Shocks To A Global System," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-02, Claremont Colleges.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Stephen Wu, 2003. "Portfolio Choice and Health Status," NBER Working Papers 9453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002194 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert E.J. Hibbard & Rob Brown & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Nonsimultaneity and Futures Option Pricing: Simulation and Empirical Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Cees Diks & Roy van der Weide, 2003. "Continuous Beliefs Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-007/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 2003. "Diversification and the Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marisa Ratto & Thibaud Vergé, 2003. "Optimal Audit Policy and Heterogenous Agents," Public Economics 0301001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore